We are so excited to have you as part of the Summit Hill Elementary School community for the 2020 - 2021 school year! The PTO is here to help support you and our teachers to deliver the best possible learning resources and environment for our students. We do this by partnering with school administration, the School Governance Counsel (SGC), teachers and parents to align programs and events for Summit Hill Elementary. We know at the beginning of the school year you may be overwhelmed by the amount of information you receive on classrooms, events and schedules, but the PTO is here to help you now and throughout the school year.
- Register on our website – the website provides access to SHE PTO NEWS, volunteer sign ups, classroom information including teacher favorites, and the calendar. You can also order tickets to events and buy yearbooks and Spirit Wear.
- Download the Membership Toolkit app
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Support Husky Excellence
- Volunteer – We offer opportunities to volunteer at events and programs throughout the school year
- Fundraising – Register with Amazon Smiles, set up Corporate Matching Programs and learn about other Free Money opportunities
We look forward to seeing you around campus this year. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or suggestions.
We are happy to announce our Board for the 2020-2021 school year!
President: Amanda Camp and Danielle Chehimi
Secretary: Brant Rawls-McQuillan
Treasurer: Vicky Sanchez-Tuymer
Vice-President of Fundraising: OPEN
Vice-President of Enrichment: Christie Estes
Vice-President of Programs: Kelley Jones
Vice-Presidents of Events & Hospitality: Cyndi Said
Vice-Presidents of Communications:Stacy Meinhardt
Interested in open board positions? Contact us
- Monday, May 10
- Thursday, May 13
- Tuesday, May 18
- Wednesday, May 19
- Thursday, May 20
- Friday, May 21
- Tuesday, May 25
- Wednesday, May 26